We assist individuals returning from incarceration and their families in making a successful transition back to the community. We help with:
- Immediate critical needs such as housing, clothing, and food
- Referrals to our community partners (support groups, substance abuse, and mental health needs)
- Life skills, healthy family dynamics, and conflict resolution counseling
- Personal finance education and support
- Transportation assistance
- Restoration of rights
STEP offers these services in Franklin, Patrick and Henry counties, as well as the City of Martinsville.
Virginia Housing Solutions Program (VHSP) Homeless Prevention
We provide financial assistance and on-going case management services for low-income families and individuals who are at risk of losing their home (rentals only). STEP offers these services in Franklin, Patrick, Henry, and Pittsylvania Counties and the Cities of Martinsville and Danville.
Our “rapid re-housing” program provides emergency financial assistance to homeless veterans, individuals and families. STEP provides rapid re-housing in Franklin, Patrick, Henry, and Pittsylvania counties and the cities of Martinsville and Danville.
For more information about these services, contact:
6B Liberty Street
Martinsville, VA 24112
(276) 632-6391 (fax)
|ROCKY MOUNT OFFICE
200 Dent Street
Rocky Mount, VA 24151
Cameron "Drew" Moore, Supportive Services Director
(276) 638-8311, ext. 2002